Saturday, May 8, 2010

Back to work

I haven't posted in a while. After taking a week and a half to travel out west (Oregon and Washington) to visit my family, it was time to get the yard in shape for spring. Then I decided I should get back to building the pizza oven that I started late last fall. I started a new blog for the oven as it is a separate venture from my art. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.pixiesearthoven.blogspot.com/

Anyway, now it is time to get back to the studio and get some work done. I have done a little bit here and there over the past month and a half, but mostly just preparing demonstrations for my class. So, not much to post.

Speaking of class, I have been talking to a school, in Bellingham, Washington, about teaching there when I am in the area. The name of the school is Pouncing Rain. I stopped by when I was in Washington and it looks pretty nice. It is a well equipped metal working school with an attached store that carries tools and supplies. Here is the link to their web site: http://www.pouncingrain.com/home.html, check it out.

I also reviewed the correspondence on my article proposal for the magazine. I had thought they where suppose to make a decision by the middle of last month but it is not until the middle of this month. So...a bit more waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment